🎧让你的旅游英语听力暴涨|一次掌握所有机场英文|实用安检与登机对话 | 登机报到|航班资讯 |行李提领 | 海关检查|安检、登机英文|English Listening(附中文配音)

Please place your bags on the conveyor belt.
请把你的包放在传送带上。

Take off your shoes and belt.
请脱掉鞋子和皮带。

Do you have any liquids in your bag?
你的包里有液体吗?

Please remove your laptop from the bag.
请将笔记本电脑从包中拿出。

Step through the metal detector, please.
请走过金属探测器。

We need to check your bag manually.
我们需要手动检查你的包。

Have a safe flight!
祝你旅途愉快!

Welcome to the check-in counter.
欢迎来到登机报到柜台。

May I see your passport and ticket?
我可以看一下你的护照和机票吗?

How many bags are you checking in?
你要托运多少件行李?

Your flight is at gate 12.
你的航班在12号登机口。

Please proceed to security.
请前往安检区。

Do you have any electronic devices?
你有电子设备吗?

This way to the boarding area.
这边是登机区域。

Is this your final destination?
这是你的最终目的地吗?

Your flight is delayed by 30 minutes.
你的航班延误了30分钟。

Please keep your boarding pass handy.
请随时准备好你的登机牌。

The baggage claim is on the lower level.
行李提取在下层。

Do you need assistance with your luggage?
你需要帮忙提行李吗?

You have to declare any items over $500.
你需要申报任何价值超过500美元的物品。

Please make sure your carry-on is under 7 kg.
请确保你的随身行李不超过7公斤。

You can check the flight status on the screen.
你可以在屏幕上查看航班状态。

Please wait for your boarding group to be called.
请等待你的登机组被通知。

Keep your identification ready for inspection.
请准备好你的身份证明以供检查。

Your luggage should have a tag attached.
你的行李应该有一个标签。

Please remove any metal items before screening.
请在安检前移除任何金属物品。

The emergency exits are located here and here.
紧急出口位于这里和这里。

Please follow the signs to customs.
请按照标志前往海关。

Do you have any food or agricultural products?
你有任何食品或农产品吗?

You may need to fill out a customs declaration form.
你可能需要填写海关申报表。

The boarding time is at 2:30 PM.
登机时间是下午2:30。

Please stay seated until the plane has come to a complete stop.
请坐好,直到飞机完全停稳。

Your seat number is printed on your boarding pass.
你的座位号在登机牌上打印。

Please fasten your seatbelt while seated.
坐着的时候请系好安全带。

The flight attendants will assist you shortly.
空乘人员会很快为您服务。

You can find the restrooms at the front and rear of the plane.
你可以在飞机前后找到洗手间。

Please turn off all electronic devices during takeoff.
起飞时请关闭所有电子设备。

In case of emergency, follow the safety instructions.
如遇紧急情况,请遵循安全指示。

We will be serving snacks and drinks shortly.
我们将很快提供零食和饮料。

Please remain calm and listen to the crew.
请保持冷静,听从机组人员的指示。

Your flight is now boarding at gate 12.
你的航班现在在12号登机口登机。

Make sure to collect all your belongings before leaving the plane.
离开飞机前,请确保带走所有物品。

You can check in online to save time.
你可以在线值机以节省时间。

Please do not block the aisles during boarding.
登机时请勿堵塞过道。

If you have a connecting flight, follow the signs.
如果你有转机,按标志行进。

The last call for boarding is now announced.
现在宣布最后登机通知。

Please check the weight of your luggage.
请检查你的行李重量。

Do you need help with your boarding pass?
你需要帮助处理登机牌吗?

You can find your gate number on the departure screen.
你可以在出发屏幕上找到你的登机口号码。

Please approach the podium for your flight information.
请走到讲台处获取航班信息。

Remember to keep your passport with you at all times.
记得随时携带你的护照。

Please make sure your phone is in airplane mode.
请确保你的手机处于飞行模式。

The flight is fully booked today.
今天的航班已满员。

We will begin boarding with passengers needing assistance first.
我们将优先登机需要协助的乘客。

Please report any suspicious items to the staff.
请向工作人员报告任何可疑物品。

Make sure to check the expiration date on your passport.
确保检查你的护照有效期。

You can find the airport lounge down this corridor.
机场贵宾室在这个走廊的尽头。

All passengers must go through security screening.
所有乘客必须经过安全检查。

Your flight may be delayed due to weather conditions.
由于天气原因,你的航班可能会延误。

Please return to the check-in counter if you have any issues.
如果你有任何问题,请返回登机报到柜台。

The baggage claim area is crowded today.
行李提取区今天很拥挤。

You can pay for excess baggage at the counter.
你可以在柜台支付超重行李费用。

Make sure to keep your boarding pass until you leave the airport.
请确保在离开机场之前保留登机牌。

There is a lost and found office near the exit.
出口附近有一个失物招领处。

Your luggage may take a few minutes to arrive.
你的行李可能需要几分钟才能到达。

Please ensure your personal items are secured.
请确保你的个人物品安全。

The shuttle bus to the parking lot departs every 15 minutes.
前往停车场的接驳巴士每15分钟发车一次。

Please arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight.
请至少提前两个小时到达机场。

You can find information about local transportation at the information desk.
你可以在信息台找到有关当地交通的信息。

Please keep your travel documents in a safe place.
请将你的旅行文件放在安全的地方。

Do you need to check any oversized items?
你需要托运任何超大物品吗?

The airport has free Wi-Fi for all passengers.
机场为所有乘客提供免费Wi-Fi。

Please return to your seat until the seatbelt sign is turned off.
请在安全带指示灯熄灭之前返回你的座位。

You can purchase duty-free items after security.
你可以在安检后购买免税商品。

Please show your ticket before boarding.
请在登机前出示你的机票。

Make sure to listen for announcements about your flight.
请注意收听有关你航班的通知。

There are several restaurants in the terminal.
航站楼内有几家餐厅。

Your connecting flight departs from terminal B.
你的转机航班从B航站楼出发。

Please follow the instructions from the security staff.
请遵循安检人员的指示。

The flight attendants will serve meals shortly.
空乘人员将很快提供餐食。

Make sure to check in your bags before the deadline.
请确保在截止日期之前托运行李。

You will receive a boarding pass for your connecting flight.
你将获得转机航班的登机牌。

Please keep your bag with you at all times.
请随时携带你的包。

Your flight is on time and ready for boarding.
你的航班准时并准备登机。

Please ensure your seat is in the upright position.
请确保你的座位处于直立位置。

You can find more information on the airline’s website.
你可以在航空公司的网站上找到更多信息。

The flight crew will demonstrate safety procedures shortly.
航班工作人员将很快演示安全程序。

Please be aware of your surroundings in the airport.
请注意机场周围的环境。

The baggage handler will assist you with your luggage.
行李搬运工会协助你处理行李。

You can use the self-check-in kiosk for faster service.
你可以使用自助值机机来加快服务速度。

Please refrain from using your phone until we are airborne.
请在起飞前不要使用手机。

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay.
对于延误带来的不便,我们深表歉意。

The lounge is open to first-class passengers only.
贵宾室仅对头等舱乘客开放。

Please arrive at your gate 15 minutes before boarding.
请在登机前15分钟到达登机口。

Do you have any special requests for your meal?
你对你的餐食有任何特别要求吗?

Your luggage will be automatically transferred to your next flight.
你的行李将自动转机到下一个航班。

Please remember to take your belongings with you.
请记得带上你的物品。

There are restrooms located near the boarding gate.
登机口附近有洗手间。

Please take your seat as soon as possible.
请尽快就坐。

The check-in desk opens three hours before the flight.
值机柜台在航班前三小时开放。

If you are traveling with children, please check the family lane.
如果你和孩子一起旅行,请查看家庭通道。

Your baggage will be screened before boarding.
你的行李将在登机前进行筛查。

Please notify the crew if you have any medical conditions.
如果你有任何健康问题,请通知机组人员。

The last boarding call is now announced for flight 123.
现在为123航班宣布最后登机通知。

Please keep your boarding pass accessible during the flight.
请在飞行期间保持登机牌易于获取。

Make sure your carry-on luggage fits in the overhead bin.
确保你的随身行李可以放入头顶行李架。

You can find the airport map near the information desk.
你可以在信息台附近找到机场地图。

Please don’t leave your luggage unattended.
请勿将行李无人看管。

The departure gate may change, so please check the screens.
登机口可能会更改,请查看屏幕。

Your flight is expected to arrive ahead of schedule.
你的航班预计会提前到达。

Please have your ID ready for verification.
请准备好你的身份证以供核实。

You can find travel guides at the airport bookstore.
你可以在机场书店找到旅游指南。

The airport has a lost baggage service if needed.
如果需要,机场有失物行李服务。

Please ensure that your luggage is locked.
请确保你的行李已锁好。

You are allowed one carry-on and one personal item.
你可以携带一个随身行李和一个个人物品。

Please arrive at your boarding gate promptly.
请准时到达你的登机口。

If you have a pet, please check with the airline’s policy.
如果你有宠物,请查看航空公司的政策。

Your flight might be rescheduled due to technical issues.
由于技术问题,你的航班可能会重新安排。

Please ensure you have your travel insurance documents.
请确保携带你的旅行保险文件。

The flight attendants will be monitoring the cabin closely.
空乘人员将密切关注机舱情况。

Please let us know if you need assistance during the flight.
如果在飞行中需要帮助,请告知我们。

The in-flight entertainment system is available shortly.
飞行娱乐系统将很快提供。

Please do not use the restroom during turbulence.
在颠簸期间请勿使用洗手间。

You will receive a form to fill out for customs upon arrival.
到达后你将收到一份海关申报表。

Please keep your seatbelt fastened when seated.
坐着时请保持安全带系好。

The pilot will announce when it’s safe to use electronic devices.
飞行员会在可以使用电子设备时通知你。

Please check the departure board for any updates.
请查看出发信息板以获取更新。

You can collect your boarding pass at the self-service kiosk.
你可以在自助服务机上领取登机牌。

Your boarding pass will indicate your group number.
你的登机牌上会标明你的组号。

If you need to make a connecting flight, follow the signs.
如果你需要转机,请按照指示行进。

Please report to the boarding gate on time.
请准时到达登机口。

You can request assistance for any special needs at the airport.
你可以在机场请求协助满足特殊需求。

Please take a seat while waiting for your flight.
等待航班时请坐下。

Your luggage will be delivered to the carousel.
你的行李将送到转盘。

Please check the expiration date on your visa.
请检查你的签证有效期。

You can change your seat at the check-in counter.
你可以在登机报到柜台更改座位。

The boarding area is located past security.
登机区在安检后。

Your flight might be impacted by severe weather.
你的航班可能受到恶劣天气影响。

Please follow the security procedures for a smooth check-in.
请遵循安检程序以确保顺利值机。

Make sure to arrive early for international flights.
确保提前到达国际航班。

The airline will provide assistance for missed connections.
航空公司将提供协助处理错过的连接航班。

You can find currency exchange services in the terminal.
航站楼内有货币兑换服务。

Please check for any flight changes before heading to the gate.
前往登机口前请检查是否有航班变动。

The cabin crew will guide you during the boarding process.
航空乘务员将在登机过程中指导你。

Please place your backpack under the seat in front of you.
请将背包放在你前面的座位下。

You may be asked to remove large electronics during security.
在安检时,可能会要求你移除大型电子设备。

The safety demonstration will begin shortly.
安全演示将很快开始。

Please report any medical emergencies to the crew immediately.
如有医疗紧急情况,请立即向机组人员报告。

Make sure to hydrate before your flight.
在飞行前请确保补充水分。

The boarding process will begin shortly for flight 456.
456航班的登机程序将很快开始。

You can find the first aid station near the information desk.
信息台附近有急救站。

Please pay attention to the flight safety instructions.
请注意航班安全指示。

The aircraft is now ready for departure.
飞机现在已准备起飞。

You can enjoy duty-free shopping before boarding.
登机前你可以享受免税购物。

Please place your items in the bin for security screening.
请将物品放入箱子中进行安检。

Your gate may be changed at any time.
你的登机口可能随时更改。

The baggage claim information will be announced upon arrival.
到达时将宣布行李提取信息。

Please keep your boarding pass until you collect your luggage.
请保留登机牌,直到领取行李。

The airport staff will assist you with your questions.
机场工作人员将协助你解答问题。

You can relax in the lounge before your flight.
你可以在航班前在贵宾室放松。

Please be mindful of other passengers during boarding.
登机时请注意其他乘客。

The security line may be long during peak hours.
高峰时段安检队伍可能较长。

You can request a wheelchair at the check-in desk.
你可以在登记处请求轮椅。

Please stay alert for any announcements regarding your flight.
请随时留意关于你航班的通知。

You can report any lost items at the lost and found.
你可以在失物招领处报告任何丢失的物品。

The airport has facilities for families with children.
机场为有孩子的家庭提供设施。

Please keep the aisle clear for other passengers.
请为其他乘客保持过道畅通。

Your flight has been upgraded to first class.
你的航班已升级为头等舱。

Please follow the boarding instructions from the staff.
请遵循工作人员的登机指示。

The baggage handlers are trained to manage your luggage carefully.
行李搬运工经过培训,能够小心处理你的行李。

You may be screened multiple times during your journey.
在你的旅途中,可能会多次进行安检。

Please report to your boarding gate at least 30 minutes early.
请至少提前30分钟到达你的登机口。

The airline will notify you of any changes to your itinerary.
航空公司将通知你行程的任何更改。

Your passport will be checked at the boarding gate.
在登机口将检查你的护照。

Please ensure your carry-on fits in the designated area.
请确保你的随身行李放在指定区域内。

The airport offers various dining options for travelers.
机场为旅客提供各种餐饮选择。

You can find free charging stations throughout the terminal.
你可以在航站楼内找到免费的充电站。

Please stay in your seat until the seatbelt sign is turned off.
请在安全带指示灯熄灭之前保持坐在座位上。

Make sure to collect your luggage promptly at baggage claim.
请及时在行李提取处领取你的行李。

The boarding gate is closing soon, please hurry.
登机口即将关闭,请快点。

You can purchase travel insurance at the airport.
你可以在机场购买旅行保险。

Please refrain from using mobile devices during takeoff and landing.
在起飞和降落期间请勿使用移动设备。

The airport is equipped with free Wi-Fi for travelers.
机场为旅客提供免费的Wi-Fi。

Please keep your valuables with you at all times.
请随时将贵重物品放在身边。

The terminal has several art displays for your enjoyment.
航站楼内有几个艺术展览供你欣赏。

Please inform the airline of any special meal requests.
请告知航空公司任何特殊餐食要求。

You can find transportation options outside the terminal.
你可以在航站楼外找到交通选择。

Please be patient as we board the aircraft.
请耐心等待我们登机。

You are not allowed to carry liquids over 100ml through security.
在安检时不得携带超过100毫升的液体。

The in-flight service includes meals and refreshments.
航班服务包括餐食和饮料。

Please keep your travel documents handy at all times.
请随时将旅行文件放在手边。

You can provide feedback about your flight experience online.
你可以在网上提供关于你航班体验的反馈。

Please note that pets must be transported in approved carriers.
请注意,宠物必须放在经批准的运输箱中。

Your flight may be subject to additional security checks.
你的航班可能会受到额外的安检。

The airport features a variety of shops and boutiques.
机场设有各种商店和精品店。

Please make sure your mobile phone is in airplane mode.
请确保你的手机处于飞行模式。

The boarding area is equipped with comfortable seating.
登机区配有舒适的座椅。

Please inform the crew if you feel unwell during the flight.
如果在飞行期间感到不适,请告知机组人员。

You can check the flight status on the airline’s app.
你可以在航空公司的应用程序上查看航班状态。

Thank you for choosing our airline for your travel needs.
感谢你选择我们的航空公司满足你的旅行需求。

By admin

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注