Would you mind if I use your bathroom?
你介意我用一下你的卫生间吗?
Would you mind if I turn off the light?
你介意我关掉灯吗?
Would you mind if I open the window here?
你介意我在这里打开窗户吗?
Would you mind if I borrow your pen?
你介意我借一下你的笔吗?
Have you ever been to Japan?
你去过日本吗?
Have you ever seen a lion?
你见过狮子吗?
Have you ever tried stinky tofu?
你尝过臭豆腐吗?
Have you ever played golf?
你打过高尔夫球吗?
I would rather drink tea than coffee.
我宁愿喝茶也不愿喝咖啡。
I would rather play than work.
我宁愿玩也不愿工作。
I would rather stay at home than go out with you.
我宁愿呆在家里也不愿和你出去。
I would rather take the subway than ride the bus.
我宁愿坐地铁也不愿坐公交车。
What do you think?
你怎么看?
What do you think about this?
你对这个怎么看?
What do you think about the movie?
你对这部电影怎么看?
What do you think about this idea?
你对这个主意怎么看?
How come you never mentioned this before?
你为什么之前从来没有提过这个?
How come you missed your plane?
你为什么错过了飞机?
How can many people in America speak Spanish?
为什么在美国有那么多人会说西班牙语?
How come your face turned all red?
你为什么脸都红了?
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗?
Can you believe what happened?
你能相信发生了什么吗?
Can you believe what he said?
你能相信他说的话吗?
Can you believe how fast time flies?
你能相信时间过得如此之快吗?
What if it rains?
如果下雨怎么办?
What if it rains tomorrow?
如果明天下雨怎么办?
What if we miss the bus?
如果我们错过公交车怎么办?
What if they don’t like it?
如果他们不喜欢怎么办?
It sounds like a good idea.
听起来是个好主意。
It sounds like he has pneumonia.
听起来他得了肺炎。
It sounds like you still like him.
听起来你还是喜欢他。
It sounds like you’ve made a great choice.
听起来你做出了一个很好的选择。
Let me know if you need help.
如果你需要帮助,请告诉我。
Let me know if you have questions.
如果你有问题,请告诉我。
Let me know your thoughts.
请告诉我你的想法。
Let me know when you’re ready.
当你准备好时,请告诉我。
There’s nothing to tell.
没有什么好说的。
There’s nothing you can do.
你无能为力。
There’s nothing to worry about.
没有什么好担心的。
There’s nothing to be scared of.
没有什么好害怕的。
I’d like to order some food.
我想点一些食物。
I’d like to take a break.
我想休息一下。
I’d like to discuss this later.
我想稍后再讨论这个。
I’d like to see that movie.
我想看那部电影。
I didn’t mean to be late.
我不是故意迟到的。
I didn’t mean to hurt you.
我不是故意伤害你的。
I didn’t mean to break the law.
我不是故意违法的。
I didn’t mean to make you cry.
我不是故意让你哭的。
You seem to be in a good mood.
你似乎心情很好。
You seem to be worried about me.
你似乎在担心我。
You seem to have everything you need.
你似乎有你需要的一切。
You seem to like Bella very much.
你似乎非常喜欢贝拉。
Do you have any questions?
你有任何问题吗?
Do you have any plans for tonight?
你今晚有任何计划吗?
Do you have any suggestions?
你有任何建议吗?
Do you have any idea where it is?
你知道它在哪里吗?
I would like to book a table for two tonight.
我想今晚预订一张两人的桌子。
I would like to talk to you for a minute.
我想和你谈一会儿。
I would like to have some ham and eggs.
我想吃一些火腿和鸡蛋。
I would like to know more about you.
我想更多地了解你。
How about we go out for dinner?
我们出去吃晚饭怎么样?
How about a movie tonight?
今晚看电影怎么样?
How about going for a walk?
我们去散步怎么样?
How about trying that new restaurant?
我们试试那家新餐厅怎么样?
I can’t wait to see you.
我等不及要见到你了。
I can’t wait to wear the new shoes.
我等不及要穿上新鞋了。
I can’t wait to get to the beach.
我等不及要去海滩了。
I can’t wait to hear from you.
我等不及要听到你的消息了。
I can’t wait to see you.
我迫不及待想见你。
I can’t wait to wear the new shoes.
我迫不及待想穿上新鞋。
I can’t wait to get to the beach.
我迫不及待想去海滩。
I can’t wait to hear from you.
我迫不及待想听到你的消息。
It’s great to hear from you.
很高兴收到你的消息。
It’s great to hear that you’re doing well.
很高兴听到你过得很好。
It’s great to hear about your recent promotion.
很高兴听到你最近升职的消息。
It’s great to hear that you’re starting your own business.
很高兴听到你要开始自己的生意。
That depends on your decision.
这取决于你的决定。
That depends on my parents.
这取决于我的父母。
That depends on what kind of music you like.
这取决于你喜欢什么类型的音乐。
That depends on your point of view.
这取决于你的观点。
I have got to pay my phone bill today.
我今天必须支付我的电话费。
I have got to let you know.
我必须告诉你。
I have got to go now.
我现在得走了。
I have got to apologize for being late.
我得为迟到而道歉。
How about we go on a picnic this weekend?
这个周末我们去野餐怎么样?
How about we meet halfway?
我们在中间见面怎么样?
How about we go for a dinner buffet?
我们去吃自助晚餐怎么样?
How about we split the bill?
我们分摊账单怎么样?
I could hardly hear you.
我几乎听不见你。
I could hardly tell the difference.
我几乎分辨不出区别。
I could hardly believe the rumor.
我几乎不敢相信这个谣言。
I could hardly understand why.
我几乎无法理解为什么。
I look forward to hearing from you.
我期待你的回复。
I look forward to meeting you.
我期待与你见面。
I look forward to visiting your parents.
我期待去拜访你的父母。
I look forward to going to the movies with you.
我期待和你一起去看电影。
Could I bother you for a moment?
我可以打扰你一下吗?
Could I bother you to give me a ride?
我可以麻烦你给我搭个便车吗?
Could I bother you for a glass of milk?
我可以麻烦你给我一杯牛奶吗?
Could I bother you for a favor?
我可以麻烦你帮个忙吗?
It’s time to call it a day.
是时候结束今天的工作了。
It’s time to take a bath.
是时候洗澡了。
It’s time to do your homework.
是时候做作业了。
It’s time to clean up the house.
是时候打扫房子了。
I can’t stand it anymore.
我再也受不了了。
I can’t stand that guy.
我受不了那个家伙。
I can’t stand the sight of blood.
我无法忍受血的场景。
I can’t stand seeing animals mistreated.
我无法忍受看到动物受到虐待。
Why don’t we change the subject?
我们为什么不换个话题呢?
Why don’t we get it over with?
我们为什么不把事情做完呢?
Why don’t we do something constructive?
我们为什么不做点有建设性的事情呢?
Why don’t we go for a drive?
我们为什么不去兜风呢?
Should I report last night’s incident?
我应该报告昨晚的事件吗?
Should I tell my boss about this?
我应该把这件事告诉我的老板吗?
Should I call you later?
我应该晚点给你打电话吗?
Should I bring anything to the party?
我应该带些什么去派对吗?