🎧沉浸式英文听力|电话沟通自如必备高频短语|零基础也能流利应答|万能句型让社交英文无障碍|快速提升听说技巧(附中文配音)

Hello, this is Sarah speaking. How may I assist you?
你好,我是莎拉,请问有什么可以帮您的吗?

I’d like to schedule an appointment for next week.
我想预约下周的时间。

Certainly! What day works best for you?
好的!您觉得哪一天比较方便呢?

I’m available on Tuesday morning.
我周二上午有空。

Let me check our schedule for Tuesday morning.
我来查一下我们周二上午的时间安排。

We have an opening at 10:00 AM. Does that work for you?
我们上午10点有空位,您看可以吗?

That works perfectly. Thank you!
很合适,谢谢!

Could you please confirm the address for me?
您能确认一下地址吗?

Sure, it’s 123 Main Street, Suite 400.
好的,是主街123号,400室。

Great, I’ve booked the appointment for you. See you on Tuesday!
很好,我已经帮您预约好了,周二见!

Thank you so much! Have a great day.
非常感谢!祝您一天愉快。

You’re welcome. Take care!
不客气,保重!

Hi, I’m calling to inquire about your business hours.
你好,我打电话想了解一下你们的营业时间。

We are open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
我们周一到周五营业时间是上午9点到下午6点。

Do you also operate on weekends?
你们周末也营业吗?

Yes, but our hours are shorter—10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
是的,但时间较短,上午10点到下午4点。

That’s good to know. Thank you for the information.
很高兴知道这个,谢谢你的信息。

No problem at all. Let me know if you need further assistance.
没问题,如果还需要帮助,请随时告诉我。

Hello, I’d like to cancel my appointment for tomorrow.
你好,我想取消明天的预约。

I understand. May I ask the reason for the cancellation?
我明白,请问取消的原因是什么?

I have an unexpected work meeting.
我临时有一个工作会议。

No worries. Would you like to reschedule for another time?
没关系,您需要重新安排时间吗?

Yes, can we move it to Friday afternoon?
是的,我们可以改到周五下午吗?

Let me check. Yes, Friday at 2:00 PM is available.
我查一下,可以,周五下午2点有空位。

Perfect, please book that for me.
很好,请帮我预定。

Done! Your appointment is now set for Friday at 2:00 PM.
已完成!您的预约已改到周五下午2点。

Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。

My pleasure. Have a great day!
不客气,祝您一天愉快!

Hi, this is Kevin. Am I speaking to the customer service team?
你好,我是凯文,请问我现在是在和客服团队通话吗?

Yes, this is customer service. How may I assist you today?
是的,这里是客服,请问今天需要什么帮助?

I received a damaged item in my order.
我的订单里有一个物品损坏了。

I’m sorry to hear that. Could you describe the damage?
很抱歉听到这个消息,您可以描述一下损坏的情况吗?

The item is cracked, and it’s not usable.
物品有裂纹,不能使用了。

I see. May I have your order number, please?
我明白了,请提供您的订单编号好吗?

It’s 987654321.
订单编号是987654321。

Thank you. We’ll send a replacement right away.
谢谢,我们会马上寄送一个替代品。

That’s great. How soon can I expect it?
太好了,请问大概什么时候能到?

It should arrive within three business days.
应该会在三个工作日内送达。

Excellent. Thank you for your prompt response.
太好了,谢谢你的快速处理。

You’re welcome. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do.
不客气,如果还有其他需要,请随时联系我们。

Hello, can I speak with John, please?
你好,请问我可以和约翰通话吗?

May I know who’s calling?
请问您是哪位?

This is Emily from the marketing team.
我是营销团队的艾米丽。

Hold on a moment, I’ll transfer your call.
请稍等,我为您转接。

Thank you.
谢谢。

Hello, this is John speaking.
你好,我是约翰。

Hi John, I wanted to discuss the proposal you sent over.
你好约翰,我想讨论一下你发过来的提案。

Sure, what’s on your mind?
当然,有什么想法?

I believe there are some points we need to revise.
我觉得有些地方需要修改。

Could you specify which parts?
您可以具体说明是哪些部分吗?

The budget estimate seems a bit high.
预算估计似乎有点高。

I understand. Let me review it and get back to you.
我明白,我会再检查一下,然后回复您。

That sounds good. Thank you, John.
听起来不错,谢谢你,约翰。

You’re welcome. Talk soon!
不客气,很快再聊!

Hi, I’m calling to follow up on my order status.
你好,我打电话是想跟进一下我的订单状态。

Could you provide your order number?
您能提供一下您的订单编号吗?

Sure, it’s 123456789.
当然,编号是123456789。

Thank you. Let me check for you.
谢谢,我来帮您查一下。

It looks like your order has already been shipped.
看起来您的订单已经发货了。

Do you have the tracking number?
您有物流追踪号码吗?

Yes, it’s TRK987654.
有的,是TRK987654。

Great, I’ll check the delivery progress.
好的,我会检查一下配送进度。

Let me know if you encounter any issues.
如果有任何问题,请告诉我。

Thank you for your assistance.
感谢您的帮助。

Hello, I think I’ve dialed the wrong number.
你好,我想我打错电话了。

No problem, take care!
没关系,保重!

Excuse me, could you repeat that?
不好意思,您能再重复一遍吗?

Of course, I said the meeting starts at 3 PM.
当然,我说会议下午3点开始。

Got it. Thank you for clarifying.
明白了,谢谢您解释清楚。

You’re welcome. Let me know if you have any other questions.
不客气,如果还有问题,请告诉我。

Hi, I’d like to request a refund for my purchase.
你好,我想申请退款。

Could you let me know the reason for the refund?
请问退款的原因是什么?

The product is defective and doesn’t work as expected.
产品有缺陷,无法正常使用。

I’m sorry to hear that. Could you send us a photo of the defect?
很抱歉听到这个消息,您能发一张缺陷的照片给我们吗?

Sure, I’ll send it right away.
当然,我会马上发过去。

Once we receive it, we’ll process your refund.
收到后,我们会为您处理退款。

Thank you. I appreciate your understanding.
谢谢,感谢您的理解。

It’s our pleasure. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do.
不客气,如果还有其他需要,请随时告诉我们。

Hi, could you help me locate a product in your store?
你好,请问您能帮我找到店里的某个商品吗?

Of course, what are you looking for?
当然,请问您在找什么?

I’m looking for a wireless keyboard.
我在找无线键盘。

They’re in aisle 5, on the right side.
它们在第五过道,右手边。

Thank you so much!
非常感谢!

You’re welcome. Let me know if you need further assistance.
不客气,如果还需要帮助,请随时告诉我。

Hi, is this the tech support department?
你好,请问这是技术支持部门吗?

Yes, how can I assist you today?
是的,请问今天需要什么帮助?

My laptop isn’t connecting to the Wi-Fi.
我的笔记本电脑无法连接Wi-Fi。

Have you tried restarting your router?
您试过重启路由器吗?

Yes, but it didn’t solve the problem.
试过了,但问题没有解决。

I’ll guide you through some troubleshooting steps.
我会指导您进行一些故障排除步骤。

That would be great, thank you.
那太好了,谢谢您。

Hi, can I place an order for delivery?
你好,请问我可以下单配送吗?

Certainly, what would you like to order?
当然,请问您想点什么?

I’d like a large pepperoni pizza and a side of garlic bread.
我想要一份大份的意大利辣香肠披萨和一份蒜香面包。

Got it. Would you like anything to drink?
收到了,您需要什么饮料吗?

Yes, a bottle of cola, please.
好的,请加一瓶可乐。

Your order will arrive in about 30 minutes.
您的订单大约30分钟后送达。

Thank you!
谢谢!

You’re welcome. Enjoy your meal!
不客气,祝您用餐愉快!

Hello, may I know your return policy?
你好,请问你们的退货政策是什么?

You can return items within 30 days of purchase with the receipt.
您可以在购买后的30天内凭收据退货。

Do I need to provide the original packaging?
我需要提供原包装吗?

Yes, please ensure the item is in its original condition.
是的,请确保商品保持原始状态。

Understood. Thank you for the information.
明白了,谢谢您的信息。

You’re welcome. Let me know if you need further assistance.
不客气,如果需要进一步帮助,请随时联系我。

Hi, I’d like to make a reservation for dinner tomorrow night.
你好,我想预约明晚的晚餐。

Certainly. For how many people?
当然,请问几位?

For four people at 7:00 PM.
四位,晚上7点。

Let me check… Yes, we have a table available.
我查一下…是的,我们有空位。

Perfect. Please reserve it for me.
太好了,请帮我预订。

Your reservation is confirmed. See you tomorrow!
您的预订已确认,明天见!

Thank you so much.
非常感谢。

Hi, I need some help with my travel itinerary.
你好,我需要一些关于旅行行程的帮助。

Of course. What specific information do you need?
当然,请问您需要什么具体信息?

I’d like to know the best way to get to the airport from downtown.
我想知道从市中心到机场的最佳方式。

The fastest way is by taxi, but there’s also a direct bus service.
最快的方式是打车,但也有直达公交。

What’s the bus schedule like?
公交时间表是怎样的?

It departs every 30 minutes.
每30分钟一班。

Thank you. That’s very helpful.
谢谢,这非常有帮助。

You’re welcome. Have a safe trip!
不客气,祝您旅途愉快!

Hello, I need to book a hotel for next week.
你好,我需要预订下周的酒店。

What dates are you looking at?
您需要预订哪些日期?

From Monday to Thursday.
从周一到周四。

Would you prefer a single or double room?
您是需要单人房还是双人房?

A double room, please.
请订一间双人房。

Your reservation is confirmed. Enjoy your stay!
您的预订已确认,祝您入住愉快!

Hi, is there a way to extend my subscription?
你好,请问我可以延长订阅吗?

Yes, you can renew it through our website or app.
可以,您可以通过我们的网站或应用程序续订。

Will my benefits remain the same after renewal?
续订后我的权益会保持不变吗?

Yes, your benefits will continue as usual.
是的,您的权益会继续保持不变。

Great, I’ll renew it today.
太好了,我今天就续订。

Thank you for being a loyal customer!
感谢您一直以来的支持!

Hello, I’m looking for recommendations for a good movie to watch.
你好,我想请推荐一部好看的电影。

What genre are you interested in?
您对什么类型的电影感兴趣?

I enjoy action and thrillers.
我喜欢动作片和惊悚片。

I’d recommend Inception or Mad Max: Fury Road.
我推荐《盗梦空间》或者《疯狂的麦克斯:狂暴之路》。

Thank you for the suggestions!
谢谢您的推荐!

You’re welcome. Enjoy the movies!
不客气,祝您观影愉快!

Hi, I need some assistance with setting up my new phone.
你好,我需要帮助设置我的新手机。

Sure, what seems to be the issue?
当然,请问是什么问题?

I’m having trouble transferring my old contacts.
我在转移旧联系人时遇到了问题。

You can use the transfer tool in the settings menu.
您可以使用设置菜单中的传输工具。

Got it. I’ll give that a try.
明白了,我会试试这个方法。

Let me know if you run into any problems.
如果遇到问题,请告诉我。

Thank you so much for your help.
非常感谢您的帮助。

Anytime! Have a great day.
随时欢迎!祝您一天愉快。

Hello, can you tell me the price of this item?
你好,请问这件商品的价格是多少?

It’s $49.99.
价格是49.99美元。

Do you have any ongoing discounts?
现在有优惠活动吗?

Yes, there’s a 10% discount if you buy two or more.
有的,买两件或以上可以享受九折优惠。

That’s great. I’ll take two.
太好了,我买两件。

Excellent choice. Let me process that for you.
很好的选择,我来帮您处理。

Hi, could you provide me with directions to your store?
你好,请问能给我提供去你们店的路线吗?

Certainly. Are you coming from downtown?
当然,您是从市中心出发吗?

Yes, I am.
是的,我是从市中心出发。

Take Main Street north and turn left onto 2nd Avenue.
沿主街向北走,然后左转进入第二大道。

Thank you for the clear directions!
谢谢您的详细指引!

You’re welcome. See you soon!
不客气,期待很快见到您!

Hello, can I request a copy of my invoice?
你好,请问我可以请求一份我的发票副本吗?

Certainly. Could you provide your order details?
当然,请提供您的订单信息。

My order number is 123456.
我的订单号是123456。

Thank you. I’ll send the invoice to your email shortly.
谢谢,我会尽快把发票发送到您的邮箱。

Perfect, I appreciate your help.
太好了,非常感谢您的帮助。

You’re welcome. Have a great day!
不客气,祝您一天愉快!

Hi, can you tell me how long the warranty lasts?
你好,请问保修期是多久?

The warranty is valid for one year from the purchase date.
保修期从购买之日起有效,为期一年。

Does it cover accidental damage?
这包括意外损坏吗?

No, it only covers manufacturing defects.
不,保修只覆盖制造缺陷。

Understood. Thank you for clarifying.
明白了,谢谢您的解释。

You’re welcome. Let me know if you have more questions.
不客气,如果还有问题,请随时告诉我。

Hello, I’d like to change the delivery address for my order.
你好,我想更改订单的送货地址。

Sure, could you provide your order number?
当然,请提供您的订单号。

It’s 987654.
是987654。

Thank you. What’s the new address?
谢谢,请提供新的地址。

123 Elm Street, Apartment 45B.
榆树街123号,45B公寓。

Got it. The address has been updated successfully.
收到,地址已成功更新。

Thank you for the quick response.
谢谢您的快速回复。

Anytime! Have a good day.
随时欢迎,祝您愉快!

Hi, is it possible to get a refund for my purchase?
你好,请问我的购买可以退款吗?

Yes, as long as it’s within the return period and the item is unused.
可以,只要在退货期限内且商品未使用过。

I’ve only had it for a week and haven’t opened it yet.
我只买了一周,还没有打开过。

Perfect. Please bring it to the store or ship it back for a refund.
很好,请将商品带到店里或寄回即可退款。

Got it. Thanks for the information.
明白了,谢谢您的信息。

You’re welcome. Let us know if you need further assistance.
不客气,如果需要进一步帮助,请告诉我们。

Hello, I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter.
你好,我想订阅你们的新闻通讯。

Sure, just provide your email address.
当然,请提供您的邮箱地址。

It’s example@email.com.
是example@email.com。

Thank you! You’ll receive our next newsletter soon.
谢谢!您很快会收到我们的下一期新闻通讯。

That’s great. Looking forward to it.
太好了,我很期待。

Thank you for your interest. Have a nice day!
感谢您的关注,祝您一天愉快!

Hi, can I upgrade my membership plan?
你好,请问我可以升级我的会员计划吗?

Yes, you can upgrade anytime through your account settings.
可以,您可以随时通过账户设置升级。

Will the upgrade take effect immediately?
升级会立即生效吗?

Yes, it will be active as soon as you complete the payment.
是的,完成付款后会立即生效。

Perfect. I’ll proceed with the upgrade now.
太好了,我现在就去升级。

Thank you for choosing our premium plan!
感谢您选择我们的高级计划!

Hello, is there a way to track my shipment?
你好,请问可以跟踪我的货物吗?

Yes, you can track it using the tracking number on our website.
可以,您可以使用跟踪号在我们的网站上查询。

Great! Where can I find the tracking number?
太好了,在哪里可以找到跟踪号?

It’s in the confirmation email we sent after your purchase.
您可以在我们发给您的确认邮件中找到。

By admin

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注