Can I speak to the manager, please?
我可以请经理接电话吗?
Could you repeat that, please?
你能再说一遍吗?
I’ll call you back in a few minutes.
我几分钟后回电给你。
Can you hear me clearly?
你听得清楚吗?
I’m sorry, but the line is busy.
抱歉,电话占线。
Could you hold for a moment, please?
你能稍等一下吗?
May I leave a message?
我可以留言吗?
I didn’t catch that. Can you say it again?
我没听清,你能再说一次吗?
Please hold the line.
请不要挂断。
I’d like to confirm our appointment.
我想确认一下我们的约会。
Sorry, I dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号码了。
Could you speak a little slower?
你能说慢一点吗?
May I know who’s calling?
请问你是谁?
The signal is bad, I can’t hear you well.
信号不好,我听不清。
Can I leave a message for him?
我可以给他留言吗?
I’ll transfer you to the right department.
我帮你转接到正确部门。
I’ll call you when I arrive.
我到的时候给你打电话。
When is a good time to call you back?
什么时候方便我给你回电?
I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name.
抱歉,我没听清你的名字。
Please call me back as soon as possible.
请尽快回电给我。
Can I take a message?
我可以帮你留言吗?
I’ll check and get back to you.
我会查一下,然后回复你。
Could you tell me your phone number again?
你能再告诉我你的电话号码吗?
I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number.
恐怕你打错电话了。
Can we reschedule our call for later?
我们可以稍后再通话吗?
I have another call coming in.
我有另一个电话进来了。
I’m available anytime after 3 p.m.
下午三点以后我都有空。
What time would you like me to call?
你希望我几点打电话?
Can I confirm your address?
我可以确认一下你的地址吗?
Let me check my calendar first.
我先看看我的日程表。
I need to discuss this with my team.
我需要和我的团队讨论一下。
Sorry, I couldn’t hear you clearly.
抱歉,我听不太清楚。
Can you send me the details by email?
你能通过电子邮件发给我详情吗?
I’ll be waiting for your call.
我会等你的电话。
I’ll call you right back.
我马上回电。
I need to speak with you about something urgent.
我有急事要和你谈。
Thanks for getting back to me.
谢谢你回电话给我。
Let’s set up a time for the call.
我们来安排一下通话时间吧。
Could you spell that for me, please?
你能拼一下那个字吗?
I’m sorry, you’re breaking up.
对不起,信号断断续续。
We got disconnected.
我们刚才断线了。
I’ll send you a text message with the details.
我会给你发个短信,包含详情。
Do you have a moment to talk?
你有空聊一下吗?
Could you speak up a little, please?
你能说得大声一点吗?
I’ll let him know you called.
我会告诉他你打过电话。
Can you give me your email address?
你能告诉我你的电子邮箱地址吗?
I’m sorry, I’m in a meeting right now.
抱歉,我现在在开会。
Let’s continue this conversation later.
我们稍后再继续谈这个话题。
I think we have a bad connection.
我觉得我们的通话信号不好。
I’ll try calling you again in a few minutes.
我几分钟后再打给你。
It’s hard to hear you.
我很难听清你的话。
Can you please pass this message to him?
你能把这个信息转告给他吗?
I’m available all day tomorrow.
我明天一整天都有空。
Is this a good time to call?
现在是打电话的好时间吗?
Could you call me after 5 p.m.?
你能在下午五点后打给我吗?
Let me double-check the time.
我再核对一下时间。
I’ll put you on hold for just a moment.
我让你稍等一下。
I’m calling to confirm our meeting tomorrow.
我打电话来确认我们明天的会面。
I’m sorry, the person you’re trying to reach is not available.
抱歉,你要找的人现在不在。
Could you ask him to call me back?
你能让他回我电话吗?
I’ll make sure to call you at 2 p.m.
我会确保下午两点打电话给你。
Can you hear me now?
你现在能听到我吗?
Is everything clear so far?
目前为止一切清楚吗?
Let me call you once I’m done here.
我这边结束后就给你打电话。
I’ll email you the details.
我会把详细信息发到你邮箱。
Can we switch to a video call?
我们可以切换到视频通话吗?
Sorry, I missed your call earlier.
抱歉,我刚才没接到你的电话。
I need a moment to check that.
我需要一点时间来确认。
Could you give me your full name, please?
你能告诉我你的全名吗?
I’m sorry, I was on another call.
抱歉,我刚才在接另一个电话。
I’ll make a note of that.
我会记下这个。
I’ll be in touch soon.
我很快会联系你。
Can you let me know if there are any changes?
如果有任何变动,请告诉我。
I’m in a noisy place, could you send a message instead?
我在一个很吵的地方,能发信息吗?
Please feel free to call me anytime.
请随时给我打电话。
Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有其他事情我能帮你吗?
I’ll make sure to inform everyone.
我会确保通知每个人。
Let’s wrap up the call here.
我们就此结束通话吧。
I’m sorry, I didn’t hear your last point.
抱歉,我没听清你最后一点。
I’ll follow up with you after our meeting.
我会在会议后跟进你。
I’ll give you a call around lunchtime.
我午饭时间左右打给你。
Can I give you a call back in an hour?
我可以一小时后回你电话吗?
I appreciate your time on the phone.
感谢你花时间和我通话。
I’ll touch base with you next week.
我下周会和你联系。
Could we speak first thing tomorrow morning?
我们明天早上可以先聊一下吗?
Please let me know if you need any clarification.
如果你需要澄清任何问题,请告诉我。
I’m sorry, we seem to have a bad connection.
抱歉,我们的通话信号似乎不好。
I’ll call you after I finish this task.
我完成这件事后给你打电话。
Could we reschedule this call for tomorrow?
我们可以把通话改到明天吗?
Let’s have a quick call to finalize everything.
我们快速通话一下,敲定一切。
I’ll call you at a more convenient time.
我会在更方便的时候给你打电话。
Sorry, I’m tied up at the moment.
抱歉,我现在忙不开。
I’ll try reaching you again later.
我稍后再尝试联系你。
Can you update me on the progress tomorrow?
你能明天更新我进展吗?
I look forward to hearing from you.
我期待你的回复。
We can discuss the details on our next call.
我们可以在下次通话中讨论细节。
Could you let me know when you’re available?
你能告诉我什么时候有空吗?
Please give me a call when you’re free.
请在你有空时给我打电话。
I’ll talk to you soon.
我很快和你谈。
Let’s stay in touch!
保持联系!