Could you elaborate on that point?
你能详细说明一下那个观点吗?
What time works best for you to meet?
你什么时候有空开会?
I’d like to schedule a meeting for next week.
我想安排下周的会议。
Can you clarify the project’s objectives?
你能澄清一下项目的目标吗?
We need to finalize the agenda by tomorrow.
我们需要在明天之前确定议程。
How would you approach this challenge?
你会如何应对这个挑战?
Could you share your thoughts on this proposal?
你能分享一下对这个提案的看法吗?
Let’s discuss the progress so far.
我们来讨论一下目前的进展。
I’ll be sending you the revised document later today.
今天晚些时候我会给你发送修订后的文件。
Could we push the meeting to 3 p.m.?
我们能把会议改到下午三点吗?
Let me check with my team and get back to you.
我确认一下我的团队,然后回复你。
I’ll update you once I have more information.
一旦有更多信息,我会更新你。
What’s your availability for next Tuesday?
你下周二有空吗?
I’m looking forward to your feedback.
我期待你的反馈。
Could you send me the meeting minutes?
你能把会议记录发给我吗?
Can we have a quick call to clarify things?
我们能快速通话一下澄清一些事情吗?
I’ll need more details before I can proceed.
在继续之前,我需要更多的细节。
What are the key points from the last meeting?
上次会议的重点是什么?
Could you summarize the main takeaways?
你能总结一下主要的收获吗?
Let’s touch base next week to go over the report.
我们下周联系,讨论一下报告。
I’d appreciate it if you could provide more context.
如果你能提供更多背景信息,我将不胜感激。
Do you have any updates on the project timeline?
项目的时间表有更新吗?
How are we progressing towards our targets?
我们离目标的进展如何?
Let’s set up a follow-up meeting for next month.
我们安排下个月的跟进会议吧。
What’s the status of the client feedback?
客户反馈的进展如何?
Could you give me a quick rundown of the key points?
你能快速概括一下要点吗?
I’ll loop you in on the email thread.
我会把你加到邮件线程里。
Can you confirm the delivery date?
你能确认一下交付日期吗?
We need to address this issue in our next meeting.
我们需要在下次会议中解决这个问题。
I’m happy to assist with any further questions.
我很乐意帮助解答任何进一步的问题。
I’ll provide a detailed update in the next meeting.
我会在下次会议中提供详细更新。
Could you please prioritize this task?
你能优先处理这个任务吗?
We should aim to finalize everything by Friday.
我们应该在周五前敲定所有事宜。
I’ll follow up with you on this later.
稍后我会跟进这件事。
Could you provide a project status update?
你能提供一下项目的进展情况吗?
I’ll let you know if anything changes.
如果有任何变动,我会告诉你。
How do you plan to address the client’s concerns?
你打算如何应对客户的担忧?
Let me know if you need any further clarification.
如果你需要进一步的澄清,请告诉我。
I’d like to go over the contract details before signing.
我想在签署之前仔细看看合同细节。
When is the next available time for a meeting?
下次有空开会的时间是什么时候?
Could you draft a summary of our discussion?
你能起草一份我们讨论的总结吗?
I’ll take a look at the report and get back to you.
我会看看报告,然后回复你。
How do you feel about the proposed timeline?
你觉得提议的时间表如何?
Can you outline the next steps for the team?
你能概述一下团队的下一步吗?
Let’s brainstorm some ideas during our next meeting.
我们在下次会议中头脑风暴一下想法吧。
I need your approval before we proceed.
我们继续之前需要你的批准。
I’ll follow up with an email summarizing our conversation.
我会发一封邮件总结我们的对话。
Can we schedule a time to review the feedback?
我们能安排个时间审查反馈吗?
How soon can we expect a response from the client?
我们多快能收到客户的回复?
I’d like to discuss some concerns I have with the project.
我想讨论一下我对项目的担忧。
Could you please send over the updated documents?
你能发送更新后的文件吗?
We’re running behind schedule on this task.
我们在这个任务上落后于计划了。
I’ll inform the team about the new deadline.
我会通知团队新的截止日期。
What are the main objectives for the next quarter?
下个季度的主要目标是什么?
Could we shift the meeting to an earlier time?
我们能把会议时间提前吗?
Let’s align our expectations before moving forward.
在继续之前,让我们统一一下预期。
I’ll need that report by the end of the day.
我需要在今天结束前拿到那份报告。
What’s the timeline for completing this project?
完成这个项目的时间表是怎样的?
Let’s review the budget in the next meeting.
我们在下次会议中审查一下预算。
Can we make a decision on this by the end of the week?
我们能在本周结束前做出决定吗?
I’ll send you the file as soon as I finish.
我完成后就把文件发给你。
What’s your availability for a meeting next Wednesday?
你下周三有空开会吗?
Could we get a quick update on the project’s status?
我们能快速更新一下项目的进展情况吗?
I’d like to follow up on our previous discussion.
我想跟进我们之前的讨论。
Could you prepare a presentation for the next meeting?
你能为下次会议准备一个演示吗?
We need to allocate more resources to this task.
我们需要为这个任务分配更多资源。
I’ll compile the feedback and send it to you.
我会整理反馈然后发给你。
Could we get an extension on this deadline?
我们能延长这个截止日期吗?
What’s the expected completion date for this task?
这个任务预计完成的日期是什么时候?
Can you send me a list of the key deliverables?
你能发给我关键交付成果的清单吗?
I’d like to raise a concern about the project timeline.
我想提出对项目时间表的担忧。
Let’s ensure we have everything ready before the meeting.
我们确保在会议之前一切准备就绪。
I’ll keep you updated on any changes.
如果有任何变动,我会随时更新你。
Can we have a quick debrief after the meeting?
我们能在会议后快速总结一下吗?
What’s the estimated time for completion?
预计的完成时间是多少?
I’d appreciate it if you could send me the presentation slides.
如果你能把演示文稿发给我,我将不胜感激。
I’ll need your input on the next steps.
我需要你对下一步的意见。
Can you outline the risks associated with this project?
你能概述一下这个项目相关的风险吗?
I’d like to schedule a follow-up meeting next week.
我想安排下周的跟进会议。
Could you please confirm the project milestones?
你能确认一下项目的里程碑吗?
I’ll share the updated timeline with the team.
我会把更新后的时间表分享给团队。
Let’s reconvene after lunch to finalize the details.
我们午饭后再开会,敲定细节。
What’s your take on this proposed strategy?
你对这个提议的策略怎么看?
I’ll need to escalate this issue to management.
我需要将这个问题上报给管理层。
Can we finalize the budget at our next meeting?
我们能在下次会议中敲定预算吗?
I’ll be in touch with you once I’ve reviewed the feedback.
我审查了反馈后会联系你。
Could we get a status report by the end of the day?
我们能在今天结束前拿到进度报告吗?
I’d like to discuss the timeline adjustments with the client.
我想和客户讨论时间表的调整。
Let’s aim to complete this task by Friday.
我们争取在周五前完成这个任务。
Can you share the final deliverables with the team?
你能把最终的交付成果分享给团队吗?
I’ll check in with the team and get back to you.
我会和团队确认,然后回复你。
We need to address this issue as soon as possible.
我们需要尽快解决这个问题。
I’ll follow up on this and keep you posted.
我会跟进这件事,并随时更新你。
Can you update me on the progress tomorrow?
你能明天更新我进展吗?
I look forward to hearing from you.
我期待你的回复。
We can discuss the details on our next call.
我们可以在下次通话中讨论细节。
Could you let me know when you’re available?
你能告诉我什么时候有空吗?
Please give me a call when you’re free.
请在你有空时给我打电话。
I’ll talk to you soon.
我很快和你谈。
Let’s stay in touch!
保持联系!